Thursday, August 20, 2015

Meet Ms. St. Louis

Hi, everyone! My name is Julia St. Louis. I am a student teacher from the University of Missouri- Columbia and I will be in the classroom with your students for the next couple of weeks. I am a Senior studying elementary education and emphasizing in mathematics. I have a passion for helping students learn and grow and become confident in themselves and their abilities. This past summer I was the Aquatics Camp Director at the South County YMCA, so I am always around children and I enjoy the excitement that makes up the days. I am looking forward to learning so much this year and becoming a part of the Sappington community. I know that this school year will be full of many firsts and exciting adventures, and I can not wait to get started with it all!


No comments: